Sign up to Read
- Beginning May 1st, visit http://cclsummer.blogspot.com and fill it out the registration form and click “submit.” Start Reading
- Keep Track of Your Reading
- Enter time read at http://cclsummer.blogspot.com beginning June 1st. (Click on “Time Log.”) Or, pick up time logs at the Christian County Library. Mark off or color a symbol for each fifteen minutes you read or are read to between June 1st and July 26th, 2014.
- Time logs must be turned in to the library by Saturday, July 26th, 2014 at 3:00pm.
Register for Summer Events (Optional)
- Summer sessions are special summer programs tied into our “Fizz! BOOM! Read!” theme.
- Registration for sessions will open two weeks before each session date.
- Visit http://cclsummer.blogspot.com, find your program, and use your library card barcode number to register.
Sign up to Attend a Finale (Optional)
We’ll celebrate the end of the Summer Reading Program by hosting professional storyteller Raelene Crotser to entertain readers, recognize each reader’s accomplishments, and award prizes for reading. Choose a finale when you turn in your time logs.
Want more fun and learning opportunities this summer?
Check out our free movie days, story hours, and more, all at the Christian County Library in June and July!